Lots of folks visit the site or the page and they want to know how they can help – today.
Below is a list of things that we are ALWAYS in need of. So if you have that go-getter attitude to shop for the program or to rummage through that dusty corner of the tack room – here’s a list for you!
the Square Peg crew
- Carrots and corn oil – we found that Smart and Final and Costco have the best deals for both
- Purina Equine Senior
- Tack in good working order, horse blankets, trunks, grooming and equine first aid supplies such as topical medicines and vet wrap.
- Amazing Graze feeder
- Grass & Alfalfa hay
- Manure fork replacement heads and rakes
- Driving lines (2), polo bridle, german martingale
- Tempera Paint powder and paint brushes
- Double end snaps and screw eyes
- Dog biscuits and cat food are always appreciated
- APF – helps our horses be their best and healthiest!
- Costumes (wings, masks, capes, tutus) for our kids to wear while they ride
Do you have season tickets to sports or theater venues? You can donate tickets for a time when you might be out of town or unable to go and we can raffle or auction them off online!
4 Replies to “Wish List”
Is it possible to come for a visit any time between Nov 7 and 14?? I would be honored to donate whatever would be most useful.
My daughter, a 42 year old mechanical engineer, between jobs and interested in a career change, who has owned, cared for and been passionate about horses for over 30 years, will be in town that week. She is inspired by your website, and if possible would like to come for a short visit.
I know of Joell through mutual friends, David and Becky Toews, and also know how busy you all are, especially after learning of your upcoming event. I cannot be at the event, but would be happy to help before it.
I hope you have time to respond,
Gaye Carlson Torjusen
Of course Gaye! Tuesdays and fridays around noon are best for me. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting your daughter :)
Fantastic. Thank you. I will let you know in a day or two, whether it will be 11/7 or 7/11.
My daughter, Stephanie, and I would like to come for visit on Tues, 11/11.
Looking forward to seeing around noon.